Sunday, October 26, 2008
NEWS OF TIM!!
I received some news of Tim this weekend. He has arrived in Bagdad and is starting to get settled in. He expects to be flying soon so I guess he will be jumping in with both feet. He wrote a little about his living quarters. He is living in a tent with six other guys and from his description it seems to be pretty muddy there now (I guess it just rained). He compared it to some of our camping trips and while I wanted to believe he was referencing the fun I think he was more likening it to the "roughing it" part. He said he would let me know if he needed any comfort items and I will pass that along if you'd like to send him something. Below is a picture of us at the airport right before he left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad Tim is there and "settled" Hopefully, it will dry up and become a little more "homey" Please do let us know if he needs/wants anything!
You forgot to mention that BEAN is in the picture too! how rude.
Tell Tim we're thinking about him. Matthew wanted to know if Tim was going to bring home any of the airplanes he was flying.
Post a Comment