Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby Furniture Weekend

Last week the store I bought the Baby's furniture at called and the Furniture was ready to pick up. YYYIIIPPPPEEE! I rented a trailer from on base on Saturday and drove to Birmingham and picked it up. After a quick stop at Stephen and Jenni's to show off the ultrasound pictures :-) I got home. A neighbor friend helped me get it in the house (Thanks Beau!!) Then today I put the crib together....fun in theory not in practice....:-) Here are pictures. The room is still rough but at least I have all the parts (except the mattress) and it just needs time to put it together. An ongoing process I imagine.


The final result.....


The crib Before....


AHHHH.....I love the glider!!!!


The Dresser/Changing table

I will, of course post more pictures as preparations progress.

2 comments:

Stephen, Jenni, Will, Sarah, and Luke said...

LOVE IT!! Very impressed that you put it together!!

Lauren said...

Its GORGEOUS!!!!! Can't wait to see it in person!