Thursday, October 23, 2008

Welcome Back

Hi Friends and Family!!

Welcome. I am starting up the Blog again as a way for Tim to check in on us while he is away and because we seem to have a great deal going on in life right now. Tim is off doing amazing things--I hope to be able to share them with you here. I am preparing for the arrival of the new Baby.

Some background for those just joining us: Tim is currently deployed to Iraq where he will be flying as an Air Advisor to the Iraqis. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. If you would like his address (mail is much appreciated) call me and I will happily send it to you. I am about 4 months pregnant (YYYIIIPPPEEEE). The baby is due March 21st, 2009. We have decided to let the gender be a surprise on birthday so for now we call the baby "Bean" because every book compares the baby's size to various forms of beans--coffee, pinto, lima etc. We love Bean and can't wait for his/her arrival!!!

To jump right in with the news I had my ultrasound today and I am going to try to post the pictures here.... (HINT: if you click on the picture it will blow it up...making it clearer)



The top one is an image of Bean's foot and the second is Bean's leg--do you see a punter or a ballerina??



The top one here is Bean in a kind of head down position...you can see the spine clearly. The second one is Bean's arm (the fingers are clear) and the last one is Bean again in a head down position but not so bent over. Isn't he/she PERFECT??

I also have a DVD of the ultrasound. I'll try to post that tomorrow.....Thanks for visiting!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure whether the profile is better, or the full face is the best. Whatever....

This kid is obviously going to be one of the best grandkids in the world.

Love,
Grandpa

Stephen, Jenni, Will, Sarah, and Luke said...

Very cool, Andree! I think baby Grace looks perfect! :) my vote is out there

Stephen, Jenni, Will, Sarah, and Luke said...

oh yeah, and can't wait to see the DVD!! I love those! If you can't put it on here, definitely bring it this weekend!!