Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tim is doing well

Just a quick update on Tim. He has finished his local upgrade training, passed his checkride with flying colors and is over halfway to his first air medal. He will start with students on Monday. I imagine that will be challenging and rewarding--it'll be fun to hear what he has to say about that experience. He's been a great, well respected instructor here at Columbus and I know he'll do the same there. He is doing really really well and his outlook is very positive. I'm very proud of him!!! We get to talk on the phone about twice a week--he is able to call me when I am at work--which has been good for the soul. I'll post pictures when I get them from him. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

1 comment:

Stephen, Jenni, Will, Sarah, and Luke said...

love the background because it reminds me of the bedding! :)