It was freezing the morning they left so here are some pictures of us shivering at the airport before they departed. Thanks again for coming!!!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Mom and Dad Visit
This past week Mom and Dad came for a visit for a few days--always good for the soul. We didn't do anything overly exciting but I got to show off Bean's room and mom helped me with my new hobby--sewing with the new maching. :-). I always have fun eating fajitas and just hanging out with mom and dad. Good times and I appreciate them visiting!!


It was freezing the morning they left so here are some pictures of us shivering at the airport before they departed. Thanks again for coming!!!

It was freezing the morning they left so here are some pictures of us shivering at the airport before they departed. Thanks again for coming!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment