He gets "tummy time" every day and is making progress in holding his head up....it's short lived now but gets better every day:
And of course this is how he controls his mom....I completely melt for a baby smile!!
We had our very first play date this past week. My friend Amber has a son, Miles, who is about 10 weeks older than David. It has been wonderful to have a friend with a child so close to David's age and I suspect this was the first of many many play dates with them :-) Of course the boys mostly seemed to look at each other and do their own thing but it was cute to watch and good for the moms:
Although Miles is older than David they are just about the same length...Miles obviously wins in the overall size category :-)
Play dates are exhausting!!!!
David was completely sacked out after play date:
We will update again soon....
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Play Times
David is now 7 weeks old and continues to get more and more alert. He has started really enjoying his play mat and it has amazed me to watch im interact with the toys and mirror more and more every day. I can't capture that here but I've posted some pictures of him on the play mat for you:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love it!!! he's still absolutely adorable!! we've got to get over there soon!
Post a Comment