Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby David Two Months Old

The big news this week is that David slept through the night!!! He has been doing it fairly regularly for about a week now. WOW...what a difference to his mom :-) This is a picture of him after his first full night's sleep....doesn't he look well rested?
He continues to enjoy play time on his play mat and we have had more play dates with Miles:


He has also found another toy....He is fascinated by his Pooh Mobile. I tried to put him to sleep in his crib but he is so enthralled by the mobile that it becomes play time. I guess we'll make the move to the crib at a later date.

He's getting big....I think the first picture shows just how big he's getting. He continues to make progress holding his head up during tummy time:


And of course, he continues to melt his mom's heart with his precious baby smiles......

We have our two month Dr. appointment tomorrow. He gets his first shots and I am absolutely dreading that!! I will post the stats from his weight and all after our appointment. I think he will be close to 12 pounds!!!
Please leave us a comment here so we know you visited the blog :-)!

1 comment:

Stephen, Jenni, Will, Sarah, and Luke said...

those are the cutest pictures! He is sooo cute! love the smile! can't wait to see him soon!!!!