We celebrated Mom's birthday on Saturday night and I did a really poor job of taking pictures...this is the only one I had but at least I got some of the grand-kids with mom and her fantastic cake :-). We all had fun and I was so happy to be there for Mom's birthday!!
Jenni and my sisters threw Bean (and me :-)) a Baby Shower on Sunday!! It was so much fun! Jenni made the most precious decorations and cupcakes!! We played games, traumatized poor Sarah with the dirty diaper game, and took bets on when Bean would be born and his or her various statistics....I wonder who will be right?!? Again I did a poor job of taking pictures and I hope to get some more from Jenni but for now here are some of what I did get:
Tim made his presence felt all weekend although he was missed. He sent flowers and gave Bean some gifts including a stuffed elephant (like he had when he was little). Here are the flowers he sent. Thank you Tim!!!
Everyone gave Bean the best gift ever....A SWING!! He (or she) is going to LOVE it and I am so thankful and excited about it....I can't wait until Bean comes home and can enjoy it for himself/herself.
Bean and I continue to do well. I am getting big...11 squares of toilet paper according to the shower game :-). I had a Doctor's appointment today and it seems that Bean is getting ready to make his/her appearance. The Doctor doesn't seem to think based on where we are now that Bean will make it until his due date (21 March). Granted babies tend to do their own thing but Tim and I are beginning to prepare for a possible early arrival!! We will, of course, keep you all posted!!!
1 comment:
I am totally going to send you all the pictures!! they will be there soon. If not tonight, tomorrow for sure!
what did the doctor say?? email me. can't wait to meet HER/him :)
Post a Comment