Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pictures From Tim

Tim sent me some more pictures from Iraq. He's doing very very well over there. He's flown more sorties and hours in the short 3 months that he has been there than we thought he would fly all year. I am tremendously proud of him. As you watch the news today about the Provincial Elections in Iraq know that Tim was there, contributing. Enjoy these pictures...I'll post more soon.

This is where Tim lives. Look how good he looks...he's been hitting the gym pretty hard and I think it really shows...way to go Tim!!!

This is Tim landing after his 100th mission.

I think this is an Aussie vehicle...Tim liked the thought of a Panda being scary...hee-hee.

Tim playing soccer with the Iraqis...look at the field and the "out of bounds" markers. Not exactly a municipal park stateside huh?

And this one....Tim literally rubbing shoulders with the Iraqi Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki!!!

1 comment:

Stephen, Jenni, Will, Sarah, and Luke said...

Cool pictures. We would love to see more.