Thursday, July 19, 2012

More house pix

1 comment:

Ginny and Dick said...

I am so jealous of your laundry room-so big! I would retake pic after eliminating Ironing board, baby gate, framed photos, stuff on white board and the printer. Or keep frames but group them where the printer is. And unplug whatever is plugged in above the desk. Might also be cool if you put a laundry basket and pretty folded towels on the desk to show how you could make it a folding station (even though desk obvi doesn't come with house)?

I like the second pic of the playroom best-maybe take another of the other side like that?

Kids Bathroom angle looks awesome but I would retake with shower curtain pulled halfway back (I am just stealing that from hgtv but I do think it makes bathroom look bigger)?

Maybe take two pics of David's room? One of mostly the bed/closet (show off the walk-in) side and the other of the window/desk side?

LOVE the others. They look so clean and well put together :).

Are you leaving hot tub? Are you going to take outside pics?