Friday, December 2, 2011

Meeting Santa 2011

This year we went to the base tree lighting ceremony and then went to meet Santa Clause.  The tree was very pretty and when making this post I realized I didn't get a single picture of the tree.....I did however get PLENTY pictures of my cuties......

Here they are waiting for the lights to come on:
 They passed out "light sticks" which made waiting a bit more fun:
Little Delaney:
 Sweet David:
 Then it was off to meet Santa and have cookies and hot chocolate.  Santa, as always was an adventure.
David did VERY well:
 Delaney, not so much......
 This was the best picture we could get of the two kids (close) to Santa:
 Otherwise this is what we got.....
 The good news?  Delaney was quite happy when it came to cookie time :-)
 Daddy and the kids with their cookies and "candy straws" (that is what David calls Candy Canes)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love all the posting!!

Looks like y'all had some big fun!!