CAUTION: Unabashed, Prolific Parental Pride!!!!!!!!!! You have been warned!!
For the record, I think my kids are the most precious, cutest, little ones in the world!!!! and I am sooooooo proud of them!!!

Today, they took the first step to actually playing together (David played and Delaney happily watched him). It warmed my heart because it was like a glimpse into the future when they can play together. I am sooo thankful they have each other!!!
Little Delaney is showing more and more personality each day......Do you see personality here??
She is still working on mastering solid food. Some days she will open her mouth and some days she wants nothing to do with it....but she ALWAYS thinks sitting with the family at dinner time is fun:
And if you notice.....she is SITTING.....not slouching, not being held up...she is SITTING!!! I am soo proud of her!!!
This is Delaney after dinner (wearing most of her sweet potatoes and rice cereal on her shirt) playing with her favorite toys....notice the sitting??? This is a new skill as of today!!!!! Did I mention I was proud??

1 comment:
Yay sitting!!! Great to see you today :) Love the update!
Post a Comment