Tuesday, December 14, 2010

November/December

We recently went to Atlanta for the Thanksgiving holiday. It was fun to watch the cousins play together. Gabe, David and Ben were all born within about 6 months of each other and it was cute to watch them all together:


David and Ben discussing the Golf Cart

The three boys making a mess......I mean eating :-)
It wasn't just the little ones who had fun......

Once we got home from Atlanta it was time to decorate the house and get ready for Christmas!!! This is the living room:
And this is some sort of strange confusion of Halloween and Christmas that had Tim and me in stitches:
Finally, over Thanksgiving we had the most wonderful thing happen: Delaney slept all night!!! Although she has not done it regularly since it has given us hope for future sleep :-) Today she mastered a new skill......Rolling over!!! We have made her do it so often that we are hopeful for another long night's sleep :-)


She was very happy with herself!!!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love all the pictures!! However I'm pretty sure that Ben and David are actually discussing an escape route...lil' Devils!

And your house looks beautiful! I love that the Grinch is on TV :). Also David's pants-less-ness cracks me up!

Squeeze Little D for me and tell her way to go on the rollover.