Thursday, August 5, 2010

San Antonio Trip

We recently took a little trip to San Antonio where Tim had hoped to have PRK surgery on his eyes. It turns out his eyes are pretty special so they don't make him a good candidate for the surgery. Although that was a disappointment we did have a fantastic family time in one of our favorite cities. We stayed on Lackland AFB while we were there and took time out to walk around the static airplanes. David is as fascinated as his daddy by all airplanes.....This first picture is a bit blurry because the camera was in AC and fogged up as we took it outside but I loved this picture.....Like Father, Like Son.........



We got to go to Sea World while we were there. It was a great time and David LOVED every minute of it.....did I mention "Like Father, Like Son"?
Looking at the fish was David's favorite part. I think he would have been happy here all day (and not just because of the air conditioning)
Mom took him to see the penguins but because the room was dark the pictures were not great...but this one summed up it all up:
And we watched the dolphins:
Needless to say there was plenty of time between Dad's Dr. appointments and Mom's shopping to just goof off. Here is David (with food in his hair) enjoying dinner time:
And, Ummmm did I mention "Like Father, Like Son"?

No comments: