Saturday, August 22, 2009

5 Months Old

It's been a big month of developments for David.  He is now sitting up (albeit wobbly) by himself and he got his first tooth (with the second one showing signs of making it's appearance soon)!  He continues to amaze and delight his parents.  He is still sleeping well (8 p.m. to 6 a.m. every night) for which we are VERY thankful and he is getting very big!  I've posted a few pictures for you to enjoy:


He LOVES his thumb!!
And he LOVES his toes!!  Especially in the tub.
David continues to go to the Child Development Center on base two days a week when I have to work.  He really loves it and he comes home with all kinds of new tricks :-)
We recently had a fun visit from Tio Tyler and Tia Gaby and AJ and Austin.  This is Tim and Tyler comparing "lifting" techniques :-)
This is David sitting on his own.  Yes he is blurry because he's wobbly....at least he's happy!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love the bathtub shot!!! Nice cropping job ;)

I cannot beLIEVE how big he is getting!!!!