Friday, April 24, 2009

Update

David and I are settled in at home now and trying to settle into a routine (trying to get David to sleep at night anyway :-)).  He had his one month Dr. appointment earlier this week and he got rave reviews from the Dr.  He weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs and 10 oz!! and he was 21 inches long.  I guess his eating is going well :-)  The other big news is that yesterday HE SMILED AT ME!!  I mean it was an actual interactive smile and not just gas....I'd post pictures here but I haven't been able to catch him on camera and anyway I am still hoarding all of the smiles for me (hee-hee).  So all in all I'd say David is thriving.

Tim continues to do well in Baghdad although I think this second half is harder for him to be away from home (for me too).  It has started getting warm there and he's experiencing his first 90+ degree days in Iraq.  Please keep him in your prayers!!  I send him pictures of David just about every day so he isn't missing too much but we are still counting the days until he comes home!!

I'm posting some random pictures of David for you to enjoy!!

David has this really cute habit of raising his hands with palms out when he stretches which makes it look like he is "blessing" the world....it is really cute!!
Sleepy in his car seat.
He's smiling!!!!

No comments: