Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fall Planting and Decorating

We've now been home for a couple of weekends so I have gotten some long standing projects done and started with some fall decorating. I've discovered fun creating "centerpieces" and have included pictures of my acorn centerpiece and an indian corn centerpiece I created for the dining room table. Also, we finally fixed an ugly corner of the yard with new edging stones, some fun fall planings and a bird bath. I love this time of year!!!!




2 comments:

Lauren said...

ANDREE!!!!!!!!!! you so have a gift!! i love that lil' birdbath area. And I hadn't seen your dining room furniture yet..but it looks GOOD! Please come to my new house and decorate...please please!!

Love you!

Lauren said...

der aunti a and unca t:

i luv my flowrs. thr pritty! at least i wud think so if i cud acshelly see out of my i's. but mom took pikshurs so i cud see them later.

i luv u and cant wayt to see u.

lov
hannah bo