Monday, September 24, 2007

Catch Up

It's been a long time since we've updated....Summer just continued to chug along and holy cow....it's fall (and football season)!! This summer Tim and I went on several TDYs. Tim went to DC to do a flyby over Arlington Cemetary.



Then we had the opportunity to go to San Antonio together for the AETC Symposium. It was nice to be back in San Antonio together.



This is Tim's mentor who he affectionately calls "The Wolf" because he was the commander of the "Wolf Pack"--the wing stationed at Kunsan, Korea when Tim was there...look at all of those stars on his shoulders!!

And finally, this past weekend Tima nd I drove up to Chicago....Friends of ours were getting married and we used that as an excuse to go play in the city. Tim had never been to Chicago and I remember loving it from my 6 months of living there so we went to explore it together. It surpassed all expectations...We got to go to the Shedd Aquarium (of course :-), shopped the Magnificent Mile on Michigan Avenue, and even took in a Cubs Game at Good 'Ol Wrigley Field after a pep rally at the Cubby Bear!! It was a perfect get away!!!






1 comment:

Lauren said...

Looks like youve been having some FUN!!! I wanna go to Wrigley Field! And PS your hair looks great!!! Cute Cute cute.