A huge THANK YOU to all of the family who came for a get together at our house. Tim and I were so happy to have you all visit us and we throughly enjoyed the family time. Spending time with all of you was really the best thing I could have asked for!! Unfortunately Tim and I were not good with the camera but we did get this one picture.....enjoy!!!!
Monday, July 2, 2007
Wonderful Family Visit
A huge THANK YOU to all of the family who came for a get together at our house. Tim and I were so happy to have you all visit us and we throughly enjoyed the family time. Spending time with all of you was really the best thing I could have asked for!! Unfortunately Tim and I were not good with the camera but we did get this one picture.....enjoy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment