Well he did it....Tim finished his Msters in Emergency Disaster Management today. His grades won't be final for a few weeks but he did it :-) I'm very proud of him...he finished a masters in 9 months working and flying full time!! I am happy for him that his hard work is over and I am happy for me that I now have my husband back for the weekends!!
Other news. I've started a major project in the front yard...pulling up all of the ugly jasmine (about 400 square feet of it) and I plan on replanting something pretty and putting in a small stone boarder to keep the growth off the front walk. So far I've not gotten far but I am so sore!! I'll post pictures as they become available.
Other news. Tim and I got our new phone numbers....local mississippi numbers. The phones are not here yet so we don't know who has what # but the numbers are:
662-549-0606
662-549-0506
More to follow :-)
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment