I don't know how this blog-thing will go but here goes my first attempt..... As most of you know Tim and I went to Europe for two weeks for our vacation this year. We flew into Ramstein, Germany via USAF C-17 and rented a car. From there we prowled around Germany, Austria and made a weekend trip down to Venice!! We visited King Ludwig's castles, Oberammeragau, saw where Tim used to live in Weil der Stadt, went to Munich (and the HOFBRAHAUS....(beer house :-)), went to Garmisch, Salzburg, Heidelburg, drank beer in the SNOW on the highest peak of Germany, and of course there was Venice.... It was a perfect vacation. I've posted pictures in no particular order and hope you enjoy.....
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Europe Vacation May 2007
Hi!!
I don't know how this blog-thing will go but here goes my first attempt..... As most of you know Tim and I went to Europe for two weeks for our vacation this year. We flew into Ramstein, Germany via USAF C-17 and rented a car. From there we prowled around Germany, Austria and made a weekend trip down to Venice!! We visited King Ludwig's castles, Oberammeragau, saw where Tim used to live in Weil der Stadt, went to Munich (and the HOFBRAHAUS....(beer house :-)), went to Garmisch, Salzburg, Heidelburg, drank beer in the SNOW on the highest peak of Germany, and of course there was Venice.... It was a perfect vacation. I've posted pictures in no particular order and hope you enjoy.....










I don't know how this blog-thing will go but here goes my first attempt..... As most of you know Tim and I went to Europe for two weeks for our vacation this year. We flew into Ramstein, Germany via USAF C-17 and rented a car. From there we prowled around Germany, Austria and made a weekend trip down to Venice!! We visited King Ludwig's castles, Oberammeragau, saw where Tim used to live in Weil der Stadt, went to Munich (and the HOFBRAHAUS....(beer house :-)), went to Garmisch, Salzburg, Heidelburg, drank beer in the SNOW on the highest peak of Germany, and of course there was Venice.... It was a perfect vacation. I've posted pictures in no particular order and hope you enjoy.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is the best blog I have ever seen. Beer picturs rock.....Tim
Post a Comment